The original Report Prioritization Group (RPG) was founded in 2015 to respond to reporting needs for prioritizing and developing academic reports for all of the UW campuses. Due to personnel changes, the group was halted in 2016.
In September 2017, with the support of Phil Reid, Vice Provost of Academic and Student Affairs, the group was restored with new membership and a definitive mission statement and objectives.
RPG Mission Statement
Unify efforts across three campuses to deliver academic reporting for decision makers, ensure all report requests are reviewed, prioritized, and delivered with the highest quality standards and documentation.
- Provide one reporting platform for campus users via the Business Intelligence (BI) Portal
- Respond, prioritize and execute development of academic reports
- Collecting and defining metadata for existing and new reports
The group, who meets twice per month, consists of members from the following across the University’s Seattle, Tacoma, and Bothell campuses:
- Academic Data Management, Office of the University Registrar
- Enterprise Reporting & Analytics, UW IT Information Management
- Student Program, UW IT Academic Services/Information Management
- Bothell Institutional Research Office
- Tacoma Institutional Research Office
- Institutional Research & Analysis, OPB
- Undergraduate Admissions Office
- Graduate School
- Representatives from the Advising Community
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Information School