Academic Data Management Office
The Academic Data Management Office (ADMO) a unit of Enrollment Information Services serves as data stewards for the University of Washington’s primary student data management system (SDB) as well as the subsidiary system UWSDBDatastore.
We provide information services and technology expertise that enable the Office of the Registrar and the Office of Admissions to innovatively serve the people and offices of the University, the state, and the higher education community as each seeks to understand and advance academic endeavor at the University of Washington.
- BI Portal – SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Development
- Tableau Report Development
- Ad-hoc Reporting
To contact us please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours: Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Suite: 207 Schmitz Hall
- Matt Saavedra, Associate Director, Supervisor
- Bill Abella, Senior Business Intelligence Developer
- Inhak Kim, Report Analyst