The Purpose of this Support Service Agreement (SLA) is to formalize arrangements between Academic Data Management staff and University of Washington clients and external customers (report requestors). The SLA provides details of support services provided by Academic Data Management staff to customers.
Scope of Agreement
The following services are provided in response to report requests submitted to Academic Data Management.
Monitoring of requests and creation of request record
- Academic Data Management staff will monitor report request channels (email, ticketing system) via standard UW working hours, Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, holidays excluded.
- Academic Data Management staff will respond to requester within one business day the request is submitted to acknowledge receipt of the requester’s communication.
- Academic Data Management staff will create a record of the request in Request Tracker ticketing system.
Assessment of request and suggested solutions
- Academic Data Management staff will assess report request and communicate back any suggested solutions to the requester within 2-5 business days.
- Academic Data Management staff will communicate any barriers, dependencies, needed approvals, or other course of actions to the requester within 2-5 business days.
Scoping of request and communication of intended deliverable to customers, including time estimates
- Academic Data Management staff will record notations of expected scope and deliverable in comment section of Request Tracker tickets.
- Academic Data Management staff will propose and communicate deliverable(s) and timelines to the requester for each request within 2-5 business days.
Creation and distribution of report or data extract to customer
- Academic Data Management staff will fulfill data request and delivery to requester within 4-5 weeks from request date.
- Deliverables will be sent to requester using approved University of Washington tools, e.g. UW OneDrive for Business, UW Google Drive.
After report or data extract has been delivered
- Academic Data Management staff will respond to requests for revisions within 2-5 business days.
- Academic Data Management staff will close ticket one week from delivering report or data extract unless a revision has been requested.
Helen B. Garrett, University Registrar and Chief Officer of Enrollment Information Services, Supervisor
Bill Abella, Senior Business Intelligence Developer