Skip to content

Academic Reports – Help Center

What are Academic Reports?

The Office of the University Registrar provides access to to a variety of reports with student information to university staff, faculty, and departments. Some reports are also made available to the public for state and federal reporting purposes.

Academic Reports FAQs

Academic Reports FAQs

This Student Data Management website provides information services and technology expertise that enable the Office of the University Registrar and the Office of Admissions to serve the people and offices of the University, the state, and the higher education community. This site has a variety of static reports.

Popular resources on this site include:

Requests for academic reports not already available through other options can be requested by emailing

If you are a university staff or faculty member and have access to the UW Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), you can access a variety of information through customizable web-based reports.

Request Access to Academic Reports on EDW

Access to the EDW is managed through the Data Management Committee, the governing body for access, roles, and structure of UW data. UW-IT Enterprise Information, Integration & Analytics maintains the access request form, as well as information about checking if you are already authorized to use the EDW.

To access the EDW, complete the UW-IT report request process. Your request will be evaluated by the academic domain data custodian, the University Registrar, and will be approved or denied pending an evaluation by the Registrar.

Other University Resources